Sentences for squares. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use squares in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for squares.
- Chickley that when they came to town, they usually slept in one or other of the great squares. (10)
- He lifted it by one corner, and the diminutive folded squares came out, revealing a strip of red-stained handkerchief. (10)
- In the morning I slept on a seat in one of the squares. (8)
- She saw it in bleak squares, and snuggled him between dangers weathered and dangers apprehended. (10)
- The staircase could be seen climbing steeply up past walls covered with a shining paper cut by narrow red lines into small yellow squares. (8)
- The sun in the valley sharpened his beams on squares of buttercups, and made a pond a diamond. (10)
- There was no second Service, and the congregation melted out behind her, and had dispersed into the streets and squares long before she came forth. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for squares. Perhaps also see a sentence for saints and ways to use squeaking in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use squares in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.