How do you use stabbing in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use stabbing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stabbing.
- Between that, and stabbing these false raptures to the heart, there seemed to be nothing she could do. (8)
- She had stabbed her lover with words and looks, felt pleasure in stabbing, and now was bitterly sad. (8)
- She hunted it out, slipped off its red-leather sheath, and, stabbing the point into a tiny cork, slipped it beneath her blouse. (8)
- She looked from one picture to the other, with eyes as hard and stabbing as the points of daggers. (8)
- With pleasure she saw how firmly her teeth were clenched, how her breast was heaving, and how her eyes seemed to be stabbing herself. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stabbing. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use staggering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stabbing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.