Sentence using the word stages. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use stages in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stages.
- Albans Road, and I guess he kept a pootty good house in the old times when the stages stopped with him. (9)
- And from this Evan graduated naturally enough the finer stages of self-deception downward. (10)
- Anything that went wrong on the first stages of the journey caused him to recapitulate her epithets and reply to them proudly. (10)
- Even as affairs stood now, could I make a confidant of Temple and let him see me through the stages of the adventure? (10)
- She, while he flew supporting the body of his most beloved to the sun of Life in brighter hope, reckoned the stages of his journey. (10)
- The disease, which had lingered more than usual in the early stages, suddenly approached a crisis. (9)
- To sum up: in the preliminary stages of a weakness, be careful that you do not show your own alarm, or all will be suspected. (10)
- You know, Miss Vance, those new fellows have their regular stages. (9)
- You must remember, that in their young days the Stage was many stages beneath the esteem entertained for it now. (10)
- Your established man carries usually all the signs, visible to the multitude or not, of the stages leading to that eminence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stages. Perhaps also see a sentence for shudder and ways to use stains in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stages in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "stages in a sentence", visited this page.