A sentence for the word staked. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use staked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for staked.
- He staked everything on success; consequently, he forfeited pity. (10)
- He understood that Renee had staked her glove on his coming within a certain number of hours to the briefest wording of invitation possible. (10)
- I have staked my pride on it. (10)
- In short, he staked off a hill claim in strict accordance with the local mining laws of Hurdy-Gurdy and put up the customary notice. (1)
- Jefferson Doman staked off his claim. (1)
- Unconsciously he had staked his all on the revelation the moment was to bring. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for staked. Perhaps also see a sentence for stir and ways to use stray in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use staked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.