Stale example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use stale in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stale.
- All the stale arguments were brought forth, and had to be joined in with unmoved faces. (8)
- But his playing seemed to her to have lost its fire and sweep; to be stale, and as if disillusioned. (8)
- Dull comments on stale things. (10)
- Everything she knew of men and affairs was to him stale. (10)
- Following, they ascended some wooden, fresh-washed stairs, and entered a large boarded room smelling of sawdust, gas, stale coffee, and old clothes. (8)
- He was at a loss what to invent to detain him, beyond the stale fiction that his father was coming to-morrow. (10)
- How stale and flat seemed that which till then had been the acme of the whole year to him! (8)
- How stale that would be! (8)
- I was somewhat exasperated to have my romance treated as so stale a situation, though I was conscious now that it did want perfect novelty. (9)
- She was a lady of incisive features bound in stale parchment. (10)
- The scent of stale violet powder came from her, warmed by her humanity. (8)
- What a stale effect! (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stale. Perhaps also see a sentence for sensation and ways to use straight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stale in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.