Sentences with stanley in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stanley in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stanley.
- A note from Stanley had already informed him of the strike. (8)
- And Stanley had a vision, suddenly, of his plough-works in flames. (8)
- At sight of that smile, Stanley grew red, and John refilled his pipe. (8)
- Clara was pleased, and said to Stanley, while dressing, that almost every shade of opinion about the land was represented this week-end. (8)
- From that moment they had never looked back, and now brought Stanley, the sole proprietor, an income of full fifteen thousand pounds a year. (8)
- He, too, looked up at Stanley and made some remark which caused two thin-faced fellows with him to grin sheepishly. (8)
- It is no use, I fear, to ask Tod; but of course if he would come, too, both Stanley and myself would be delighted. (8)
- It was the corner-stone of his success that Stanley had completely seen through the talked-of revival of English agriculture, and sedulously cultivated the foreign market. (8)
- She tried once or twice to get through to Alan, but he was always eating; he looked very like a young Uncle Stanley this evening. (8)
- Stanley had also wired to him. (8)
- Stanley paused in the adjustment of his tie; his wife was a shrewd woman. (8)
- Stanley was distinctly nervous. (8)
- Why Stanley was not immediately effaced is still a matter of controversy. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stanley. Perhaps also see a sentence for spartan and ways to use steeled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stanley in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.