Sentences for stations. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use stations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stations.
- At one of the military stations we took on a guard of a dozen or fifteen soldiers under command of a non-commissioned officer. (7)
- Lander noted the difference of the English stations; but she did not see much in the landscape to examine him upon. (9)
- Skepsey spoke through a cough of long delays at stations. (10)
- The stations are pleasant, sometimes with lunch-counters and news-stands, but have not the comic- opera-chalet prettiness of ours, and are not so frequent. (9)
- The railroad stations were shabbier; there was an indefinable touch of something Southern in the scenery and the people. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stations. Perhaps also see a sentence for saintly and ways to use strike in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.