Sentences for statues. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use statues in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for statues.
- Beyond a door or window could be seen a garden with a row of statues, and through this door people passed without apparent object. (8)
- His men were ranged like statues in the hall. (10)
- Look at that row of their statues on both sides of the nave! (9)
- People talk of perfect beauty: suitable for paintings and statues. (10)
- The sentinels, facing the banks of the stream, might have been statues to adorn the bridge. (1)
- The stream is spanned by many bridges, and bridges cannot well be unpicturesque, especially if they have statues to help them out. (9)
- There were certainly all the necessaries, but no luxuries unless the statues of Prayer and Faith might be so considered. (9)
- They bowed to statues. (10)
- They crossed by the Old Bridge, which is of the earliest years of the seventh century, between rows of saints whose statues surmount the piers. (9)
- Without a market for his wares he must perish, or turn to making something that will sell better than pictures, or poems, or statues. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for statues. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use stores in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use statues in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.