A sentence for the word steignton. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use steignton in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for steignton.
- He has been trespassing down on my grounds at Steignton, and I think of taking the prosecution of him into my own hands. (10)
- Her orders for the journey down to Steignton were prompt. (10)
- I take her down to Steignton two days after her return. (10)
- She kept asking what Lord Ormont wanted down at Steignton refurnishing the house, and not to let it! (10)
- She nursed a rancour on account of the blow she drew on herself at Steignton, and she declined consolation in her being pardoned. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for steignton. Perhaps also see a sentence for stone and ways to use studiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use steignton in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.