How to use sternly in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sternly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sternly.
- But I do strictly and sternly object to the scandal of violent separations, open breaches of solemn engagements, a public rupture. (10)
- Considerations of humanity were not banished from his heart, but most sternly excluded from his business. (7)
- Lawrence laid her smoothing hand absently on a frill of lace fichu above a sternly disciplined bosom at half-heave. (10)
- Old Jolyon, roused from his reverie, that reverie of the long, long past, looked sternly at her, and went away. (8)
- Perhaps we ought to think of that sternly. (10)
- Rinaldo pointed sternly to the door. (10)
- Robert listened to his maundering account of his adventure with the Bank money, sternly replenishing his glass. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sternly. Perhaps also see a sentence for smile and ways to use struggles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sternly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.