Sentences with sticks. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sticks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sticks.
- A fire of missiles, stones, balls of wax, lumps of dirt, sticks of broken chairs, began to play. (10)
- But a disreputable alliance of that sort sticks to a man. (10)
- For a sound like the whiffling of a wind through dry sticks combined with the creaking of a saw had, impinged on his senses. (8)
- He could not conceive how the bundle of sticks was to be brought in now; or what to say concerning them. (10)
- He sent for a couple of walking sticks, and commanded Weyburn to go through his parades. (10)
- It sticks and clogs. (10)
- The sticks were fallen on; bump came the mass. (10)
- The cap sticks when it no longer fits. (10)
- The tap-tap of sticks beating against trees began; then with a fitful rushing noise a pheasant came straight out. (8)
- To-day it was worse, for the farmer had no cartridges left, and the rabbits were dealt with by hullabaloo and sticks and chasing dogs. (8)
- Trevor pressed his lips to the perfumed sticks. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sticks. Perhaps also see a sentence for solution and ways to use struck in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sticks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.