Sentences for stiffly. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use stiffly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stiffly.
- And, suddenly smitten to the heart, he walked stiffly to the door. (8)
- He bowed stiffly and bade him good afternoon. (10)
- He never wakes up, but, with a faltering under-lip and half-shut eyes, hobbles stiffly on, unconscious of his anatomical interest. (9)
- He walked stiffly, squared after the fashion of a man taught caution. (10)
- Philip bowed to her stiffly, as we bow to a commanding officer who has insulted us and will hear of it. (10)
- Slowly and stiffly he got up from the log and mounted to ride home. (8)
- That gentleman was walking stiffly, his cord breeches faintly squeaking. (8)
- The Austrian nobleman asked him stiffly for his name. (10)
- The colonel bowed stiffly. (10)
- The margravine, after conversing with the baroness, received me stiffly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stiffly. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use strikingly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stiffly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.