Stipulated in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use stipulated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stipulated.
- Barmby would be watchful to act as a block between them; and therefore she had stipulated for his presence on the journey. (10)
- Had she been in the pay of his rival, she could not have stipulated for more. (10)
- He stipulated that there must be no reply to it except through him, and Clotilde had the coveted letter in her hands at last. (10)
- He paid the stipulated sum, and was soon enrolled as one of them. (10)
- I give you thousands additional to the sum stipulated. (10)
- Luciano stipulated further that the soldiers were to be withdrawn. (10)
- So the Countess stipulated with Providence for the pic-nic. (10)
- There was not, I think, a stipulated return for what I did. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stipulated. Perhaps also see a sentence for sheets and ways to use statues in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stipulated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.