Sentences with stooping in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stooping in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stooping.
- After an hour or more he would get up, and, stooping a little from the waist, walk slowly round the Place and return up hill. (8)
- He then began a kind of search, occasionally stooping to examine something with close attention. (1)
- If she can but trick the smallest bit in stooping, she has the pick of men. (10)
- It was gradually stooping to nature, but would never have bowed to a fool, or, save under protest, to one who gave all. (10)
- One of the few instances I remember of our Jorian stooping to a pun, is upon the contango: ingenious truly, but objectionable, because a pun. (10)
- Recovering his body, he raised his grizzle-haired face, very red from stooping. (8)
- She saw her father drop the sheet of paper; she saw his face, all pink and silver, stooping after it; and remorse visited her anger. (8)
- Something about his patient stooping figure and white head, on which the sunlight was falling, made Bianca slip her hand through his arm. (8)
- Stooping was not good for him, and he became very dizzy and red in the forehead. (8)
- The young man could scarcely believe his master was not stooping to jest with him. (10)
- There is nothing so likely to give it as standing and stooping in a hot sun; but I dare say it will be well to-morrow. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stooping. Perhaps also see a sentence for sorting and ways to use stirred in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stooping in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.