Sentences with storage in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use storage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for storage.
- She did know that she was a magazine of a great storage of powder. (10)
- That will be expensive, or it will be inexpensive, according to the sort of storage they are put into. (9)
- The Satirist is a moral agent, often a social scavenger, working on a storage of bile. (10)
- They have spiritual cold storage, in which are preserved their nervous systems. (8)
- We went to the storage warehouse and sent three or four vanloads of the rubbish to the auctioneer. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for storage. Perhaps also see a sentence for soreness and ways to use stronger in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use storage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.