Sentences with stores in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stores in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stores.
- A meaner mortal vaunting his great stores she would have written down coxcomb. (10)
- Ay, and in charity; or what stores of vengeance should we not have nourished! (10)
- How many times had he not gone in thought over those stores of treasure while he was parted from them! (8)
- Milray argued that the spring and summer months had secretly dispatched some fall and winter month to ransack the stores at Middlemount Centre for them. (9)
- Moreover I will expend in his aid all my subtleties, my transformations, the stores of my wisdom. (10)
- No such importation of novelties could enrich their intellectual stores at present. (4)
- She claims the being a good friend to fiction in feeding popular voracity with all her stores. (10)
- She felt, and shuddered to feel, that she could draw from dark stores. (10)
- Smither should choose it for her at the stores, nice and dappled. (8)
- The shop was roomy, splendid windows lighted the yellow, the golden, the green and parti-coloured stores. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stores. Perhaps also see a sentence for spartan and ways to use steeled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stores in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.