A sentence for the word straggled. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use straggled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for straggled.
- Evan looked round and met her appealing face, over which the damp locks of hair straggled. (10)
- His forelock straggled as it willed. (10)
- His hair straggled over his thin long ears. (8)
- The party resolved itself into twos and threes, and these straggled far apart, out of conversational reach of one another. (9)
- Vostrand and he watched them awhile, in talk that straggled away from them, and became more and more distraught in view of them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for straggled. Perhaps also see a sentence for strangled and ways to use starts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use straggled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.