A sentence for the word strangest. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use strangest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strangest.
- Certainly the strangest man she had ever seen, and the most frightening. (8)
- From her rosy cheeks to her stout ankles she was superabundant with vitality, the strangest contrast to her shadowy, thin old grandfather. (8)
- Gyp had passed the strangest morning in her life, so far. (8)
- Her strangest mood of the tender cruelty was when the passion to anatomize him beset her. (10)
- It must have the strangest appearance! (4)
- The holder of it proved to be a workman of the gang, and between us and him the strangest parley ensued. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strangest. Perhaps also see a sentence for stone and ways to use studiously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strangest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.