Sentences with streaked in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use streaked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for streaked.
- All their faces were singularly white and many were streaked and gouted with red. (1)
- But at last they were settled, streaked indeed with moss, on the top branch but two. (8)
- His hair, which but a few months before had been brown, was streaked with gray. (1)
- Its blade was streaked with red to the hilt. (1)
- One thin white line of wind streaked the blue sky. (8)
- She stood near the little running ripple of the flat sea-water, as it hurried from a long streaked back to a tiny imitation of spray. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for streaked. Perhaps also see a sentence for sour and ways to use step in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use streaked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.