Street-door used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use street-door in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for street-door.
- Andrew, in the farewell squeeze of the hand at the street-door, asked him if he wanted anything. (10)
- Between six and seven came a sound of knocker and bell at the street-door. (10)
- In the morning, when we came downstairs, the landlady pointed out to us two pails of water behind the street-door. (2)
- Lapham followed him to close the street-door after him. (9)
- Temple and I left the general closeted with my father, and stood at the street-door. (10)
- We bowed thus in the room, in the hall, and at the street-door. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for street-door. Perhaps also see a sentence for spring and ways to use starts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use street-door in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.