Sentences for strikingly. Writers, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use strikingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strikingly.
- In stature, in bearing, and in expression, they were, if I may adopt the eloquent modern manner of eulogy, strikingly above their class. (10)
- The difference between his present air and what it had been in the Octagon Room was strikingly great. (4)
- The direction in which his originality lasted longest, and most strikingly affirmed his power, was in the direction of his verse. (9)
- The resemblance between her and her mother was strikingly great. (4)
- Their taste was strikingly alike. (4)
- We have him in the dining-hall; he was strikingly handsome. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strikingly. Perhaps also see a sentence for swear and ways to use stolidly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strikingly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.