Sentences with stroll in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stroll in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stroll.
- Anne and Henrietta, finding themselves the earliest of the party the next morning, agreed to stroll down to the sea before breakfast. (4)
- Dacier withdrew his eyes thoughtfully from the spectacle, and moved to woo Diana to a stroll. (10)
- Having disburthened my conscience of this dread, I finished my breakfast, and set out on a stroll through the town. (6)
- He glanced at the gold cathedral-clock on the mantel-piece, and proposed a stroll on the lawn before dinner. (10)
- Patrick talked on the uppermost topic for the remainder of their stroll. (10)
- She remembered how, during their stroll, he had stopped suddenly in front of an old gentleman with a puffy yellow face and eyes half open. (8)
- She was ready to accompany him to the garden and stroll over the park. (10)
- The fact indicated a wider stroll than round inside the park: Crossjay was likewise absent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stroll. Perhaps also see a sentence for spartan and ways to use steeled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stroll in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.