Sentence with word struggles. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use struggles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for struggles.
- Brinkley had come into her mind at once; but it was only after repeated struggles that she could get the strength to go to her. (9)
- He awoke looking into the eyes of Aurora, who, to still his struggles, had taken hold of his ankles. (8)
- He tracked her sorrowfulness to the want of money; and another of his terrific vague struggles with the money-demon set in. (10)
- He was red in the face with his polite struggles when he broke from them at last. (9)
- His struggles were preposterous; his lively sense of ridicule speedily stopped them. (10)
- His brown coat struggles out of the obscurity of the background, but it is chiefly background clothing him. (10)
- I have called the political contests of Tortirra struggles of interests. (7)
- She found that he could not even begin to appreciate her struggles in housekeeping. (8)
- The farmer and Robert heard her struggles and exclamations along the passage, but her resistance subsided very suddenly. (10)
- The self-deluded people flatter themselves that their elections are contests of principles, whereas they are only struggles of interests. (7)
- They had some hard struggles, but they succeeded. (9)
- Though working for their own ends, they won the esteem of their allies, which will count for them in the struggles to follow. (10)
- Westover was not a Yankee, and he did not love or honor the type, though its struggles against itself touched and amused him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for struggles. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifle and ways to use stolidity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use struggles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.