Sentence with word studious. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use studious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for studious.
- He was a soft-voiced youth; slim and tall and dark, like Angelo, but with a more studious forehead. (10)
- Her figure was elegant, and she walked well; but Darcy, at whom it was all aimed, was still inflexibly studious. (4)
- No one perfectly pleases me, not even you: you are too studious of character, and, like myself, exacting of perfection in one or two points. (10)
- The friend was Colonel Sudley, one of the modern studious officers, not in good esteem with the authorities. (10)
- When she looked attentive he was deeply studious. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for studious. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifle and ways to use stolidity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use studious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.