Sentences for stumbling. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use stumbling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stumbling.
- Cecilia petitioned that her stumbling ignorance, which sought the road of wisdom, might be heard out. (10)
- For a moment he stood stupefied by the power of the revelation, then ran with stumbling feet, making a half-circuit of the ruin. (1)
- He stopped, getting his wind; watching the men panting and stumbling in. (8)
- I felt heavy and sore, and for some time went stumbling in and out amongst trees. (8)
- I tied Modestine to a gate, and groped forward, stumbling among rocks, plunging mid-leg in bog, until I gained the entrance of the village. (2)
- Pole was in a third prayer, stumbling on and picking himself up, apparently unaware that he had passed the limit. (10)
- The tripping and stumbling, prettily awkward little tone of gosling innocent new from its egg, throughout the letter, was a triumph of candour. (10)
- Then, stumbling, and swaying like a man in drink, he made his way out again into the moonlight. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stumbling. Perhaps also see a sentence for saintly and ways to use strike in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stumbling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.