Sentences for stupefied. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use stupefied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stupefied.
- Fleming, who held his head low, stupefied, and aware only of the fact that it was a gentleman imparting to him strange matters. (10)
- For a moment he stood stupefied by the power of the revelation, then ran with stumbling feet, making a half-circuit of the ruin. (1)
- He stood, stupefied, looking at the closed door, and he made a turn or two about the room before he summoned intelligence to quit it. (9)
- He was quite stupefied. (9)
- I came from him stupefied. (10)
- In him, though he was as passive as Master Gammon, the farmer beheld merely a stupefied old man, and not a steady machine. (10)
- She was an altered creature, quieted, stupefied, indifferent to everything that passed. (4)
- The old man stood there like some great force, darker than the darkness, staring up at the window, as though stupefied. (8)
- They were slightly stupefied by the unwonted mention of her mother. (10)
- Van Diemen turned a pair of stupefied flat eyes on Herbert, who cast a sly look at the ladies. (10)
- We walked a dozen steps in stupefied union, and hit upon crossways. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stupefied. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use stores in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stupefied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.