Sentence with word subordinate. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use subordinate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for subordinate.
- Each island has a Subordinate Council for the management of local affairs and a Head Chief charged with execution of the laws. (7)
- His subordinate helped him to the instrument, and possibly to the plot, but Edbury was the capital offender. (10)
- Not even in a trifle would she consent to be subordinate to authority. (10)
- She was completely satisfied by her conviction that his wife would respect and must be subordinate to him. (10)
- Such is the nature of youth and its thirst for romance, that only to act as a subordinate is pleasant. (10)
- The captain was now standing at the side of his subordinate and friend. (1)
- Wearying at last, even of this subordinate part, I fell into a kind of half doze. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for subordinate. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifle and ways to use surprise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use subordinate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.