Subsiding in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use subsiding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for subsiding.
- At the subsiding of the echoes that coupled Squire Pole and the Junction Club together, Squire Pole replied. (10)
- He could not and subsiding in his chair sat glaring at the stiff, quiet figure of his daughter. (8)
- Our soufe of sentiment will be seen subsiding under a breath, without a repressive word to send it down. (10)
- Sumfit, who peeped in awe, and that emotion subsiding, shed tears abundantly. (10)
- The storm was long subsiding. (10)
- Up they rose; up rose everything her mind ranged over, subsiding immediately when the service was done. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for subsiding. Perhaps also see a sentence for shielded and ways to use surveying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use subsiding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.