Sentences for substantial. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use substantial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for substantial.
- Comedy, or the Comic element, is the specific for the poison of delusion while Folly is passing from the state of vapour to substantial form. (10)
- Everything real, substantial, comforting, seemed to have slipped away. (8)
- I was saying, Richie, that if tremendous misfortune withholds from you your legitimate prestige, you must have the substantial element. (10)
- It is of course understood that behind the nominal bribe is commonly a more substantial one of which there is no record. (7)
- It was not his taste; but in its own substantial, lincrusta way it was the acme of comfort and security. (8)
- Money, when the imagination deals with it thus, has no substantial relation to mortal affairs. (10)
- She slid down off the table and, passing behind the cook, put her arms round those substantial sides. (8)
- Still it taught her to see that the substantial is the dust; and passion not being active, she could reflect. (10)
- The largest longest-headed of schemes ask occasionally for something substantial and immediate. (10)
- The sole inhabitant contemplates his largely substantial full fleshed face and figure in a glass. (10)
- The wooden building was easily distinguishable from the other edifices because these were tents and booths still less substantial. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for substantial. Perhaps also see a sentence for sweep and ways to use sunlight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use substantial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.