Sentence using the word successfully. College students, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use successfully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for successfully.
- He has schemed up to this point successfully: he has the prince in his toils. (10)
- His arm was struggling with the tide once more, and this time more successfully. (5)
- If that is passed successfully, we may really be pronounced as of some worth. (10)
- It had a most favourable aspect; and, for half a minute, Emma felt the glory of having schemed successfully. (4)
- Never did he boast of being able to accomplish, or having successfully performed, this or that feat. (5)
- Now this being successfully done, do you see, Royalty declines to listen to vulgar tattle. (10)
- Then he delayed for a rapid and comprehensive exchange of opinions and ideas, successfully blending military subordination with American equality in his manner. (9)
- They lived far more unpretentiously than they used, and I think with a notion of economy, which they had never very successfully practised. (9)
- This well meant Plan we had often successfully put in Execution; but alas! (4)
- With this particular pair, inbred to the uttermost, he had successfully surmounted a great risk. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for successfully. Perhaps also see a sentence for shouted and ways to use sullenly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use successfully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.