Sentences for succour. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use succour in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for succour.
- A poor feast, she was yet a fortress, a point of succour, both shield and lance; a cover and an impetus. (10)
- At his instance, I went to the archbishop, to implore one of the princes of the Church for succour. (10)
- Before her shrieks could bring succour, Luigi was bounding across the court with the letter in his possession. (10)
- It was the succour needed. (10)
- She clasped the great news for succour. (10)
- She was astonished by his readiness, and thankful for the succour. (10)
- The love that survives has strangled craving; it lives because it lives to nourish and succour like the heavens. (10)
- They saw nothing of hands stretched out to succour. (10)
- When he rose the second time, succour reached him, and he was drawn to land trembling, his teeth chattering. (10)
- Why let our future lie idle while we need succour? (10)
- Wilfrid thought so on the night when she sang to succour the Lombard widows. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for succour. Perhaps also see a sentence for saints and ways to use support in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use succour in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.