Use the word succumbed in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use succumbed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for succumbed.
- Amble succumbed only to the first impulse. (10)
- As in a charmed circle of palpitating song, he succumbed to languor. (10)
- Bonner had been taken with a dangerous attack, and under this third blow the pic-nic succumbed. (10)
- Her body, affected by hideous old age, succumbed. (10)
- Not if she succumbed. (10)
- She tried to minimize it, and her brain succumbed. (10)
- Sumfit succumbed to a fit of resolution much under the pretence that it had long been forming. (10)
- Their spirits partly succumbed to him by a process too lengthened to explain here. (10)
- They supposed that she must have succumbed to the wound. (10)
- They themselves, but for the heroism of exalted natures, must have succumbed to the gross temptation. (10)
- This strong-hearted and daring man, this hardy night worker among the dead, this defiant antagonist of darkness and desolation, succumbed to a ridiculous surprise. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for succumbed. Perhaps also see a sentence for strikingly and ways to use subordination in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use succumbed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.