Sufferings sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sufferings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sufferings.
- And she likes to share her sufferings with others, as you say. (9)
- As he reflected upon this he became less eager to look Fulkerson up and make the magazine a partner of his own sufferings. (9)
- Danvers uttered no complaint of her sufferings; happy in being the picture of them. (10)
- Her sufferings will one day be terrible. (10)
- I shall say nothing of our sufferings in the house. (10)
- I swear she would have been congratulated on the end of her sufferings. (10)
- Insensibly also, as Time hardened his sufferings, Evan asked himself what the shame of his position consisted in. (10)
- Lord and Lady Esquart agreed to anything agreeable to her, after excusing themselves for the necessitated flight, piteously relating the story of their sufferings. (10)
- Marini never alluded to his sufferings for the loss of these cruelly interdicted dainties, never! (10)
- She likes to share her sufferings with her friends. (9)
- She saw safety and a clear escape, and much joyful gain, and the pleasure of relating her sufferings in days to come. (10)
- She will feel her own sufferings to be nothing. (4)
- The sufferings, the fierce irony, the very deaths of the men surrounding him in aims, rose up in accusation against the woman he loved. (10)
- The wants and sufferings of the poor family, however, were the first subject on meeting. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sufferings. Perhaps also see a sentence for sat and ways to use suttee in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sufferings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.