Sufficed sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sufficed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sufficed.
- A word of assent from her sufficed him. (10)
- He had been alive so little; that little had sufficed. (8)
- It sufficed him that the night was fair. (10)
- It was not friendly, it had no appeal; but it sufficed. (8)
- Men who lived for ideas were, in fact, to one for whom facts sufficed always a little worrying! (8)
- Mere suggestions of music sufficed. (10)
- One sentence of explanation sufficed. (10)
- The expressive action of her eyebrows sufficed. (10)
- The life sufficed to her. (10)
- These simple pleasures sufficed them, but what could lovers really care for them? (9)
- This little discovery had sufficed to transfigure, as it were, the rest of the day, and awaken a throng of new hopes and questions. (5)
- This logic sufficed for the moment of its expression, but it did not prevent Alice from putting the case to Dan himself. (9)
- Whatever it was, it sufficed to win my heart, and to identify me with whatever was most romantic and most pathetic in it. (9)
- Yes, the looking on him sufficed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sufficed. Perhaps also see a sentence for sultry and ways to use subscribe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sufficed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.