Sentences with suffused. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use suffused in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for suffused.
- A white mansion shone to a length of oblong lake that held the sun-ball suffused in mild yellow. (10)
- At the touch of those soft shoulders, his face became suffused with blood, his lips trembled. (8)
- His face was again suffused with blood; his hands and lips trembled; his eyes had a queer fixed stare. (8)
- Love pressed its claim on heroical generosity, and instantly it suffused her, as an earth under flush of sky. (10)
- Pendyce stopped; a flush suffused her cheeks; she had pinched herself violently beneath the bedclothes. (8)
- Scarlet suffused her face: her brain whirled. (10)
- The ardour of his temperament suffused the directness of his intelligence to produce it, and the two qualities made his weakness and strength. (10)
- The recollection of the change of her feeling for Copsley suffused her maiden mind. (10)
- The upper sky swam with violet; and in a moment each stray cloud-feather was edged with rose, and then suffused. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for suffused. Perhaps also see a sentence for solution and ways to use succinctness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use suffused in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.