Sentence with word suggesting. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use suggesting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for suggesting.
- He heard the singing of birds, the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant blades. (1)
- He was perpetually suggesting changes in the make-up of the first number, with a view to its greater vividness of effect. (9)
- His great feet planted on their heels faced him, suggesting the stocks; his arms hung loose. (10)
- In the days that followed, she gave no sign, uttered no word in any way suggesting that she meant to go against his wishes. (8)
- Something that Bjornstjerne Bjornson wrote to me when he was leaving America after a winter in Cambridge, comes nearer suggesting Longfellow than all my talk. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for suggesting. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifle and ways to use surprise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use suggesting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.