Suicide example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use suicide in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for suicide.
- George said he himself intended to commit suicide at sixty. (8)
- I see that I was really a selfish suicide, because I feel I have power to do some good, and belong to the army. (10)
- I should regard it myself as a form of suicide. (10)
- Ireland, or else America, it is a guiltless kind of suicide to bury myself abroad. (10)
- Most of us are commendably zealous in assassination, but slack and lukewarm in suicide. (7)
- Perhaps it is to prevent suicide that the bathmen are so plentifully provided. (9)
- The potatoes looked as if they had committed suicide in their own steam. (10)
- Whether he committed suicide or whether he was accidentally run over in his distraction, we never knew; but so it was. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for suicide. Perhaps also see a sentence for sermon and ways to use superficial in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use suicide in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.