Sentences for sullenly. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sullenly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sullenly.
- At the first confession, she said she had none, and sullenly maintained that there was none to exonerate. (10)
- Frowning sullenly, he struck them sharply with his lash, which whistled through the air, and angrily thrust his trident deep into the sea. (5)
- Patience travelled back to her sullenly. (10)
- She handed them to me sullenly, sobbing, yet she would not take them back. (10)
- Sumfit, regarding the candle; she saying that it was not to be entrusted to him, and he sullenly contending that it was. (10)
- The colors move slowly back; the lines face about and sullenly follow, bearing their wounded; the skirmishers return, gathering up the dead. (1)
- Would he sullenly resign his seat, and wait till he could find Audrey Noel again? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sullenly. Perhaps also see a sentence for swells and ways to use sublime in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sullenly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.