How to use sums in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sums in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sums.
- Algernon paid the sums, ready to believe that there was a suspicion abroad of his intention to become a colonist. (10)
- And in England the sums one paid for everything! (10)
- At school this youth had hated sums. (10)
- He felt that he would have given considerable sums for her to lift her veil. (10)
- I hate your nasty sums! (8)
- It will be among the sums you may count, if you are a moderate arithmetician, in groschen. (10)
- She had a frenzy for mines and fished in some English with smaller sums. (10)
- The sums expended during our absence on the Continent reached the perplexing figures of forty-eight thousand. (10)
- Vast sums of money are expended to procure these strange evidences of the personal worth of candidates and the political sanity of ideas. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sums. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoky and ways to use sun in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sums in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.