Sung sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sung in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sung.
- He could not have danced or sung a song now for great pay. (10)
- His laughter and his talk sung about her and dispersed the fiction; he was the very sea-wind for bracing unstrung nerves. (10)
- I have understood little of my country until these last days, though I have both talked and sung of her glories. (10)
- I say it is a good fable, and sung spiritedly may serve for nourishment, and faith in work, to many of our poor fainting fellows! (10)
- I would have washed my hands at night, and eaten and drunk and slept, and sung again to work in the morning. (10)
- Miss Carteret was very anxious to have a general idea of what was next to be sung. (4)
- Or one of your hymns in Gaelic sung ferociously to sound as horrid to the Saxon, the wretch. (10)
- She had never sung better. (10)
- There sung a sky-lark. (10)
- Yet she had sung beautifully; and what more wonderful song in the world? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sung. Perhaps also see a sentence for say and ways to use subsisted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sung in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.