A sentence for the word sunken. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sunken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sunken.
- A handkerchief was bound about his forehead, and his helpless sunken chin and snoring nose projected up the pillow, made him look absurdly piteous. (10)
- Bemis, who still remains sunken in his armchair, has apparently closed an exhaustive recital of the events which have ended in his presence there. (9)
- His mustache lay sunken on his lip, which had fallen in with the loss of his upper teeth. (9)
- In a little sunken place, behind a rock, some rods away, Westover found Jeff lurking with his dog, both silent and motionless. (9)
- She was afflicted by his refraining from reproaches in his sunken state. (10)
- She was sombre as a sunken fire until he at last came round to her, and then her sudden vivacity was surprising. (10)
- The steamer was now lying by for the small boats she had sent out to pick up the crew of the sunken vessel. (9)
- Wasted though it was, the face of the wide orbits for sunken eyes was distinguishable as the one once known. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sunken. Perhaps also see a sentence for strawberry and ways to use subsequently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sunken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.