Sentences for sunsets. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use sunsets in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sunsets.
- Do you know those long low sunsets? (10)
- He had been a listening lover, seeming lover, once, later than the Granada sunsets. (10)
- How long these November sunsets burn, and what hues they have! (10)
- The snows kept off, and the clear sunsets burned behind the summit day after day. (9)
- We enjoy superb, sub-arctic sunsets, with the profile of the city stamped in indigo upon a sky of luminous green. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sunsets. Perhaps also see a sentence for saintly and ways to use success in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sunsets in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.