Use the word sunshade in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use sunshade in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sunshade.
- Her cheeks were burning; and, with a craving for protection, she put up her sunshade. (8)
- Instant memory of the smile with which he had introduced Fiorsen made her take cover beneath her sunshade. (8)
- She came in with her latch-key, put down her sunshade, and stood looking at herself in the glass. (8)
- She dressed, took her sunshade, stealthily slipped the shutters back, and stole forth. (8)
- She furled her sunshade and leaned back. (8)
- She would be sitting out there in the dark, under the Japanese sunshade, knitting. (8)
- Then, taking care to make no sound, she passed into the hall, caught up her sunshade, and went out, closing the door without noise. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sunshade. Perhaps also see a sentence for strikingly and ways to use subordination in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sunshade in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.