Sentences for superiors. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use superiors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for superiors.
- He was all for literature, and for literary men as the superiors of every one. (9)
- I can reverence my superiors even when tried by intimacy with them. (10)
- I felt them to be my superiors. (10)
- The general feeling for Evan and his sisters, by their superiors in rank, was one of kindly pity. (10)
- The ways of our superiors are wonderful. (10)
- There is no doubt that the poorer classes in our country are much more charitably disposed than their superiors in wealth. (2)
- Why, Bob, as a military man, you ought to acknowledge your superiors. (10)
- Why, since he had accepted his fate, should he pretend to judge the conduct of people his superiors in rank? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for superiors. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use surely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use superiors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.