Superstition in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use superstition in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for superstition.
- A kind of superstition prevented her; she would not risk making him feel that she was hanging round his neck. (8)
- But I was merely curious to know whether you shared the prevalent superstition. (9)
- He consoled himself by cursing superstition. (10)
- He fears it, though he laughs at a superstition. (10)
- I knew my superstition was correct as a guide to me. (10)
- I suppose, since I used to have it myself, that there is a superstition with most young contributors concerning their geographical position. (9)
- It sounds like superstition; I cannot but think we are tried as most men are not. (10)
- Nataly sighed, foreseeing evil, owning it a superstition, feeling it a certainty. (10)
- She acted on this superstition as if it were a religion. (9)
- The thought may have been suggested by some of the toys of superstition which intellectual people like to play with. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for superstition. Perhaps also see a sentence for shields and ways to use supplies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use superstition in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.