Sentences for superstitious. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use superstitious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for superstitious.
- At first he was rather startled, for he had inherited superstitious emotions from his mother, and the road was lone, the moon full. (10)
- But I am afraid he was superstitious. (2)
- But drawing near, I doffed my cap to him with a far-away superstitious reverence. (2)
- But neither of them abjured her superstitious belief in the proved merits of the talisman she wore. (10)
- Nataly shunned his name, with a superstitious dread lest any mention of him should renew pretensions that she hoped, and now supposed, were quite withdrawn. (10)
- The district is dear to the superstitious. (2)
- There would be an analogy between his manner of regarding her and the way that superstitious villagers look on their crazy innocents, she thought sadly. (10)
- To find a wedding ring is open to any woman; but to find a wedding-ring that fits may well cause a superstitious emotion. (10)
- To make, as I should say, some compromise between his superstitious reverence and his recognition of facts. (10)
- What a terrible next-door neighbour for superstitious citizens! (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for superstitious. Perhaps also see a sentence for sweetish and ways to use superbly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use superstitious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.