Sentence with word supplanted. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use supplanted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for supplanted.
- All are supplanted sooner or later. (4)
- Her complacent proof-armour bids him know himself supplanted. (10)
- It supplanted that foolishness. (10)
- Knightley would be forgotten, that is, supplanted; but this could not be expected to happen very early. (4)
- She had never been supplanted. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for supplanted. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifle and ways to use surprise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use supplanted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.