Use the word supplication in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use supplication in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for supplication.
- Dale swept a perspiring forehead, and extended his hand in supplication. (10)
- He moved that hand, held it out in supplication. (8)
- Oh, what an answer to that letter of fervid respectfulness, of innocent supplication for maternal affection, for some degree of benignant friendship! (10)
- Pole, who had previously dreaded supplication and appeals for pity, caressed her. (10)
- She motioned with both her hands in dumb supplication. (10)
- She perceived too that Willoughby was as ready with his agony of supplication as she with hers. (10)
- Supplication would be with him a form of condescension. (10)
- This lock of hair, which now he can so readily give up, was begged of me with the most earnest supplication. (4)
- Whenever she thought of that supplication she again felt the bitterness she had tasted on the rope. (5)
- You will not stand against my supplication. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for supplication. Perhaps also see a sentence for struggling and ways to use succeeding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use supplication in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.