A sentence for the word suppressed. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use suppressed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for suppressed.
- A strange lustre, as of suppressed internal fire, flickered over her. (10)
- As each mail-day approached he experienced a queer suppressed excitement. (8)
- Bingham blushed, her daughter bridled, and I nearly suffocated with shame and suppressed laughter. (6)
- But there they stood, their handkerchiefs to their mouths, and evidently choking with suppressed laughter. (6)
- Grizzled Agostino glittered with suppressed emotion, like a frosted thorn-bush in the sunlight. (10)
- He suppressed, a little uncandidly, the fact of her first reluctance. (9)
- It goes very much against the grain with me that the name of a witness should ever be suppressed. (8)
- Lifting his hand he touched a cheek; and hearing a sob instantly suppressed, he sighed. (8)
- Lovell, and she suppressed the throbs of her bosom. (10)
- The monstrous injustice of the whole thing excited in him a perpetual suppressed fury. (8)
- Their suppressed agitation was manifested in very different ways. (8)
- They meant so much: so many thousand hours of suppressed irritation, so many baffled longings and earnest efforts to bring their natures together. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for suppressed. Perhaps also see a sentence for straightway and ways to use sunk in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use suppressed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.