Sentences for supremely. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use supremely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for supremely.
- But he found himself valuing it supremely, and wonderingly wishing to be worthy of it. (9)
- For a while he stood in awe of his good fortune, but this could not last, and he simply remained supremely satisfied with it. (9)
- I grieve to say that the position of Prince Hermann is supremely ridiculous. (10)
- It was performed by a gentleman supremely advanced at a very early age in the art of cutting. (10)
- Little moved though he ever was by public matters, this event, supremely symbolical, this summing-up of a long rich period, impressed his fancy. (8)
- The cry for war was absolutely unanimous, and a supremely national cry, Everard Romfrey said, for it excluded the cotton-spinners. (10)
- The idea struck him as supremely comic, and he laughed out loud in the street…. (8)
- Verrian deferred a matter that would ordinarily have interested her supremely to an immediate curiosity. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for supremely. Perhaps also see a sentence for sailed and ways to use supporter in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use supremely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.